Saturday, September 20, 2008

Pondering

The last few days have been a test of my will, compassion and general philosophy. I typically prefer to be upbeat and positive about all things, yet I've been struggling lately and I don't like it.

While I strive to handle my own problems privately, I find that others are quite content to share theirs with me. Usually they are just wanting someone to listen to them without fear of repercussions or being gossiped about, though lately people have been asking for help/suggestions. That is where the problem lies - see while I may not agree with a solution someone has developed, it is still their decision to make and I will keep my mouth shut about it. Now they are asking for my opinion and that opens up a whole can of worms because if you ask my opinion on something, I won't lie to you. I will try to be tactful but I won't lie.

Oh I think I'll just become a hermit!

No comments: